Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I love to see the temple.. I'm going there someday!

So yesterday, I FINALLY went to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple open house! It was GORGEOUS! Jordan and I went, I was thankful to be able to go with him, I really wanted him to see it, and he loved it and was so excited and happy to be there! It made the journey I have taken with him so worthwhile. He knows that is where he wants to get married, whether with me or not. I love him and am thankful to have him in my life. I am also thankful for the lord and the knowledge he has given me, and the beautiful temples he has provided that are so close to where I live. I am thankful I have the opportunity to marry there for eternity someday!

View to the Draper Temple

1 comment:

  1. You always seem to amaze me...I love you for who you are, for what you represent! I am so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete