Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I love college..NOT!

So here is what happened on my first day of school.....

I am fine, everything is dandy my first class, then after I had about an hour break so I figured that I would take my books home, well I am riding the bus to school because it conveniently picks me up from my apartment and takes me to school.. well that worked out fine but when I got on the bus to go home.. I ended up in PROVO! must of took the wrong bus eh? lol so then thankfully, I have amazing people in my life who came and picked me up.. Lyle Brereton! He took me to school and was just a few minutes late. Well after class I was grabbing lunch and I witness an accident so I had to wait until the cop told me I could go, and fill out a witness paper, well I had a class a one and did I make it? NO! haha so my first day of class was eventful.. I still have hope to make this year great though, I'm not giving up yet. lol

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny!!! Maybe you are just cursed with bad luck! I hope you are having a fun fun time. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete