Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

18 years has come and gone, for momma they flew by, but for me they drug on and on..


In front of the apt. complex

So today mom and I headed out to the o-town (orem) my future town I'll be living in. It was a really fun and memorable day for me. First we went and spent way too much money on books, no wonder college is so expensive, got an ID card, and then I went to show mom the apartment, she loved it and thought it was really cute but I couldn't help but notice mom was getting sad. We had a great lunch at our favorite place PF Chang's, and got way too full we were sick. Then we stopped for a movie after shopping a bit, we went to Julie and Julia it was really cute, but made me hungry. It was a good day with my best friend, one that I'll remember forever. I love you mom and you truly are my best friend, I'm going to miss you so much. <3

Books..well one at least. lol

1 comment:

  1. 18 years have come and gone, but what a joy they have been, You are a geat daughter, and I have loved every bit of being your Mom.

    ReplyDelete