Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Saturday, August 29, 2009

First weekend here in college!












It was a blast!! First let me start by saying that UVU is a very social place and so there is always something special going on. Well last night there was a Green Out dance so my friends and I decided to go it sounded fun and its a chance to meet people so we went..and it was a ton of fun! We got to get all decked out in the little green we had and went and it was a fun dance and the DJ was awesome too. It was really hot but it was worth it. Then after we decided to go see Melissa's cousin and his place and roommates.. we got in at like 3AM. (sorry mom) ha ha now..college is warming up to me so I'm ok with it.. and i got 100 on my math paper so things are looking up lol (sorry about the pictures..blogger is being weird haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment