Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Joys of Boating!





Yesterday was such a fun day! I went boating with my future roomies! We just rented a boat and went to Jordanelle. It was really windy so we couldn't really wake board much so we just went swimming a bit before wake boarding. We had a lot of fun being stupid, dancing, and eating (what we do best) These girls are so much fun and I am so lucky to have such great friends, and even better the fact that I get to live with them! We were there from about 4-8. Melissa's brother and his friends came along for the ride, I think we scared them off though with how loud and dumb we can be. It was such a fun day and we made many great memories, more will come once we are all under the same roof! lol




1 comment: