Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Randi Evans Master Class...



...More like kick your butt class and make you want to cry. haha Yesterday I went to a class taught by Randi Evans from this season of SYTYCD, she is from Utah and freakishly amazing. She has a way cute style. It was at Roy high school and the gym was jam packed! I wanted to cry during the warm up lol but it seriously was the best (and hardest) class ever. I was asked a long with Lacie and Omar to dance at the end of the class to show everyone else, she said "We brought something else they needed to learn from us." It made me feel amazing. I had a blast, and hope I can be a role model to dancers one day just like her! She made my passion for dance that much stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment