Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Friday, August 7, 2009

Bye Bye Bump!


As most of you know, my dad had a ugly gross bump on the left side of his head, notice the word had. He went into surgery today to get it removed cause it was growing and the doctor was worried about it. We woke up at 5 AM!! Let me start by saying, I don't even get up that early for school ever!! We went to the hospital and waited, 8:30 rolls around...still waiting. Finally the doctor came out about 9:15 to talk to us. Dad did so good, the bump was under his muscle so it took a little longer to take out than expected. He has never been under anesthetic, and it showed, he was a hoot and a holler when he woke up! During the wait mom and I went to the cafeteria, the food is actually good for a hospital. We couldn't sleep much cause the waiting rooms make it humanly impossible to sleep. I wanted to go see all the babies but mom said no. (sad face) Anyways, it was fun waiting with mom in the hospital, and even more fun when dad woke up. (Sorry about my gross no makeup pictures, but com'on it was 5 am and a hospital.)


1 comment: