Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Secondhand Serenade Concert=Amazing!



So..the long awaited concert has come and gone and it was so much fun!!! There was a lot of standing and waiting in line and it was my stupid idea to wear heels ha ha. It was all worth it though, even my hot dog was, which took an hour to get. There were three other bands besides secondhand serenade. It was we shot the moon, parachute, and single file. They didn't even compare though. Secondhand was awesome!! I can't wait for his new CD either he played a song from it.. lets start counting down the days to that! Anyways it was at Thanksgiving Point, the perfect atmosphere for it!! I got a new CD from there as well parachute, and also met we shot the moon, it was a lot of fun!! Jordan and I went but we met up with the gang once we were there!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!! I'm excited to keep up while you are away at school. You are going to have a blast! And thanks for the cute post on my birthday! Sorry about the picture, I'll have to teach your mom how to use my camera! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete