Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Monday, July 20, 2009

Bear Lake.. The best part of summer!!

So my family and I have just gotten home yesterday from our annual Bear Lake trip. As usual, it was a blast!! We had some fun on the beach, in the boat, water, and everywhere else! haha Our boat was broken..so we were really excited when Kurt and Kara came up for the weekend, we raided thier boat (thanks again guys) haha it was a lot of fun but I am glad to be home..I had the best night of sleep ever last night! LOL


A yummy dinner at the steak house for Jodi's birthday... and
a surprising call from Aunt Sherry mom cried like usual!





Beach fun...


Jordan and I skiing... (I kicked his butt :D)
some fun pictures..making smores by the fire..

No comments:

Post a Comment