Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Saturday, July 25, 2009

So you think you can dance auditions..


So let me start my telling you about my day at auditions yesterday...I get there at 10:30 am it was in salt lake at the rose wagner theater, the doors opened at one but we didn't get inside until about 3:30 so waiting in line was about five hours.. we get inside go all the paper work and go sit in a theater for another 6 hours just to improve for 15 seconds. I had nothing to eat that day and couldn't leave to get any...although it was a long day and kind of a waste of time I had a lot of fun.. i met some really awesome people trying out as well. i also met Randi from this season from Utah and also Caitlin from this season her sister was trying out again. Met Cat Deely who is beautiful in person(no pictures allowed of her though)..and the producers and Anya and Pasha were judging they danced a few years back in the show! It was fun all in all..saw some friends there as well. Until next season I have a break lol


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, sorda! Lame to have to wait for so long, but fun memories! Love the blog...excited to keep up on your 'college life'! I am also excited for you to go to college and learn how to spell (blog posts have spell check)! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete