Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Army Call!

My man just called!!! We got to talk for about 15 minutes... it seemed like 2 seconds. He sounds great! I was a mess ( a good mess) we talked about normal stuff we've been up to. He had some news that he might get deployed the end of November 2011... I'm holding onto the words might! He then told me we had 30 seconds so then I start bawling! haha. I am extremely happy I didn't miss his call this time. I am extremely happy I got to talk to him! This has made my year! Tomorrow the countdown starts... One month until I see him!!! I miss him and love him so much!!! just one more month.... and 7 more weeks until he is home! Then we can start a future together!

No comments:

Post a Comment