Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life Lately.

Hello. I'm not sure how many people actually read my blog, but it's more of a journal for myself anyways. So here goes.


I got a new Chevy cobalt this past month. its been great feeling cool driving :) its also kept me pretty occupied while my man is gone. It has become "my baby"



Jordan and I write letters everyday! I have gotten four from him in the last two days. He is really doing great. He is on a 3 day camping trip where they have to hike a few miles with 60 lbs on their backs. He's gonna be buff. He has been ordained into the priesthood there with special permission. He has really fallen in love with the church there. You should see his letters, I wonder if it's even him sometimes with all the things church related he writes. I love it though, he is so excited to go through the temple with me someday. ( I can't wait for that day) He quotes scriptures and the prophet like nobodies business, and its always things I need to hear at the moment. He is so great. I love him more and more each day.


I have been busy going to school full time, teaching dance, teaching preschool, babysitting Jordan's little sister, nannying for Alaina, and having my new calling as a primary teacher. I hardly get "me" time, but I love what I'm doing and I love the kids!!


Life is pretty good to me considering. Well ta ta for now.


peace&love.

1 comment:

  1. kaylie good to hear you are doing well, and jordan is doing well too.
    sounds like you're keepin busy.
    we need a girls night soon!

    ReplyDelete