Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun weekend!! Plus letters and a phone call.









I just got back from Tabiona with some friends! It was the funnest time I've had in awhile, and the funnest weekend ever! We didn't do much just sat around, ate, slept and watched movies.. while attempting to sled. It was a blast... Eric, Chaseton, Josean, Brandon, Nick, Lacia, Amber, and me all went Thursday to Sunday. It was cold but fun. My mother was keeping me updated on mail and I came home to 9 LETTERS!! I was so excited and while getting ready to leave today I got a phone call from Jordan. I loved it, it was a great weekend all together! Spent it with great company... true friends and getting news from the boyfriend. I also ordered a hoodie for myself and it came in the mail this weekend too its an army girlfriend hoodie. I loved this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment