Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love you.





So as most of you know, Jordan left to basic training in south Carolina today. He left at 9:45 this morning. He had a layover in Atlanta where I got to talk to him for a few minutes, then I got to talk to him again when he landed in South Carolina at about 4:30 our time. They have taken his phone now, shaved his head,and given him his camo. He has to earn his phone privileges by how well he does in training, and it can only be used Sundays. Not being able to talk to him will be the hardest for me. That kid is so unbelievably strong for a 19 year old though. He was so proud to be going to do what he was, and was very strong for all the rest of us bawl babies. He didn't show any kind of nerves or breakdowns, he was just the same amazingly perfect Jordan I love. This is going to do great things for him as well as myself, I know we are meant to be together so this will be great for our future, and eternity is way longer than six months away. Its been a great few days all together though I have spent every waking moment with Jordan this weekend. We had his mom's "going away party" on Saturday, which is when it started to hit me this was real. (I kept hoping up until the minute the plane took off-Jordan's officer was Ashton Kutcher and were being punked. but no such luck.) Monday we spent all day together saying goodbye to grandparents and my family. I took him to lunch, and of course cried the whole time. We also made me a build a bear army one with his voice in it for me. Then monday night we went to dinner and we stayed up till 4 am with Jord's whole family playing games, which were a blast, I of course was sick the whole time but still had fun. We shed a few tears last night but a lot of laughs. This morning we were lucky enough to get visitors passes to go through security with Jordan. We thought we would get a lot of time sitting with him before he boarded, but to your dismay, right as we find his gate, they are boarding. We didn't get much time then to say goodbye cause he had to be the big bad army kid who had to be professional and board the plane on time. I tried to hold in my tears until he came around to hug me.. yeah not so good! Luckily Cherree-his stepmom has been through this before and was able to hold me to contain myself. I'm lucky to be so close to Jordan's wonderful family. I love them. Jordan's cute grandma, left her idea and wasn't able to get a visitors pass, even though the cute man was trying everything he can, it was a no go, so the Cordova grandparents had to say goodbye at security, which we later were jealous of thier goodbye time over ours. It has been incredibly hard today, but it can only get easier from here. I have to look forward to him coming home instead of leaving, and then hopefully, we will have a future to look forward to together. I love you Jordan, be safe and I'm praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment