Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Friday, January 22, 2010

Army Update!




Jordan has been able to talk briefly! Not anymore now though! He got shipped off to training at 3 AM. He can only write letters from this point on, at least for 7 weeks! I got good news though, I ca ngo see him when he is in fort sam houston! Jane, Jordan's aunt lives in texas and she told me she would get me a free ticket so I can go! Life is good, as much as I miss him, each day is getting easier! Being at his house yesterday really helped me surprisingly! He has sent a couple pics, with his head shaved and in his uniform! He looks so happy and good! I loved his long hair, but he is an army guy now and has to have the buzz! haha Its all real now seeing these pictures! Man, I love that kid! I got to talk to him on the phone at his mom's last night, He has been in south carolina for three days and he has a southern accent! haha its way funny! It makes my day hearing it, I wish I could talk to him more cause of it! He has a watch and everything now too and talks in military time! Its weird to hear and see the changes in him already! He is changing into a man, and I couldn't be more proud of him!


My cute mommy is the best! I came home last night to a pink rose (my favorite) sitting on my bed with a card! Just knowing that she is there for me and does cute things like that make me smile! I am so lucky to have her! She is my best friend! I love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU, and as hard as it may be, I am proud of you, as well as Jordan!! you will both be stronger as a result!

    ReplyDelete