Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Go Jazz Go!




For the boys' birthdays we (mom, eric and me) got the boys jazz tickets! We were able to get four for about 63 dollars each! They were great seats too! It was so much fun and my first game of the season..opps! lol I almost got my husband's (kyle korver)autograph too but some security guy had to be rude! It was a way fun night and really helped me to get my mind off of Jord, this weekend was a hard one for me! I know I can always count on my wonderful family to help me out when I'm down! I also can't forget a fabulous dinner at my favorite place ever! Tepanyakis! It was delicious!! I can't believe how big my brothers are getting though, I probably sound like my mother, but really I was the one learning how to drive yesterday now they both are learning! I love them so much!! They are such great boys! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment