Kaylie..Thats me!

I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles

Friday, July 1, 2011

summer time!




Lets see here... Sense the last post things have been up and down such as life. My grandpa's funeral and viewing are done and over with but they were such great tributes to my cute grandpa! We had the viewing June 20 (my mom's birthday) and his funeral the 21st. I miss him everyday! Happy Birthday too mom!! You mean more to me than you know and I know this year was a sad birthday but I know you were surrounded by all those that make you happy this day as well. I LOVE YOU.





(couldn't find one of me (of course) so I used this cute pic of Eric and Lara at the funeral.


Right after the funeral my mom and I packed up for a well needed and long awaited girls trip to St. George. We met up with our Friends Vesta and Angie and Angie's kids. It was so much fun we had our laughs and cries and just layed by the pool the whole time while eating del taco for almost every meal. ha ha hey, its a vacation who needs that four letter word diet! My favorite part was tuchacan we saw grease and little mermaid and both were good but little mermaid was by far way better and soo cute!! HIGHLY recommend it! pictures above, blogger is retarded.


Just a few last notes as well... I post things on here for myself mostly, so if you have a problem with the things i post (which are the truth) don't come read no one said you had to. Also don't be immature and start drama when there is no need for it, because it doesn't effect me at all. Love you all :)


Second- You know that feeling where you feel like you keep getting hit with a ton of bricks? yeah that is me lately, but when your life is going a certain way and you have absolutely no control over the things happening to you it gets a little stressful, what is even more stressful is when I feel I have no one to talk to you that understands, so my posts for a while may be me venting. just a fore warning. sorry if you feel a bit of attitude or resentment in my posts.
















No comments:

Post a Comment